Skipping breakfast is NOT a badge of honor, but many of us do it and are proud. Take these quick and easy yet substantial breakfast foods for a chance to get the most important meal of the day in without having to wake up any earlier.
1/4 cup of quick oats
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 of a banana (sliced)
1/2 cup of blueberries
1. Place all the ingredients in a jar and refrigerate overnight.
2. Enjoy with any of your favorite toppings in the morning.
Recipe by Gina Homolka of skinnytaste.com
Frozen Yogurt Berry Bites
1 cup of berries of your choice, easier with smaller ones such as blueberries or raspberries
1 serving of Greek yogurt; the amount is based on the desired amount of food
1. Place berries in an ice tray.
2. Pour yogurt over berries.
3. Freeze 3-4 hours or overnight.
4. Enjoy the next morning.
Recipe by Heidi of happinessishomemade.net